TERMS & CONDITIONS
Submissions to Boom Athens Magazine and Website Boomers Write
Boomers Write is an ongoing project owned and operated by Boom Athens Magazine. Boom Athens invites readers to submit personal essays, ranging from 500 to 1200 words, on a topic of their choice.
By submitting your essay, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You are solely responsible for all content and information contained in the essay or poem, and the consequences of submitting it.
- You retain ownership of your writing.
- By submitting your content, you expressly grant Boom Athens Magazine and Website the right to use, edit, and distribute it in any manner and in all media. In addition, you grant Boom Athens the right to use excerpts from your writing for marketing and promotional purposes of the Boomers Write pages.
- You are at least 50 years of age.
- You are the sole owner of all content within your essay or poem.
- By submitting your essay or poem, you waive any privacy expectations you may have with regards to your submission. Do not include any private or personally identifiable information in your piece that you do not want shared publicly.
- You understand that Boom Athens will select submissions at their sole discretion and are under no obligation to publish it.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Boom Athens harmless from and against any third-party claims alleging that your submission violates their rights.